Friday, November 19, 2010

Request: A Light-Colored Handbag

My lovely suitemate, Stephanie, has been (somewhat aggressively) asking for an affordable, light-colored handbag for a while now. She has asked for something that she can bring out to parties to match with light-colored clothing, but also something that she can dress up for formals if need be.

Here's the problem. I hate bags. Weird, I know. But something about them is just inherently awkward. They're always either too big or too small, and they're almost too practical to be fashionable. I'm more of a wallet girl (the only bag that I use is my backpack), so this request was a challenge for me.

But I sucked it up. Here are some options for Steph, enjoy!

Lulu's, $23, available here.

Rampage, $42.99, available here.
Forever 21, $24.80, available here.
Forever 21, $19.80, available here.
J.J. Winters, $85, available here.
Forever 21, $19.80, available here.
J.J. Winters, $85, available here.
Ferre, $98, available here.
La Regale, $24, available here.
Prezzo, $23.20, available here.
Forever 21, $19.80, available here.
TopShop, $55, available here.
Express, $29.92, available here.
Street Level, $41.99, available here.
*My personal favorite
Forever 21, $14.80, available here.
Big Buddha, $23.99, available here.
Forever 21, $20.80, available here.
If you have a request, send an email to thepoorcouture@gmail.com with what you're looking for, why you're looking for it, and your price range and I will come up with some budget-friendly options for you!

-Annie Wazer

No comments:

Post a Comment