Friday, November 19, 2010

The Feather Trend: Adore or Ignore?

Don't get me wrong, I love the faux-fur and animal-print trend, but I'm a little torn about the addition of feathers into the mix. Faux-fur is great because of it's absurdity: it's totally over-the-top, but because it's fake, it's not too pretentious. Feathers, even when they're fake (some are fake, right? I really hope so...), are still a little too realistic for my liking.

Here are some affordable feather-tastic items. What do you think of the feather trend-- adore or ignore?

Urban Outfitters, $19.99, available here.
Urban Outfitters, $48, available here.
Kelly Bensimon, $75, available here.
Forever 21, $28, available here.
Magid, $56, available here.
Juicy Couture, $75, available here.

-Annie Wazer


No comments:

Post a Comment