Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Look for Less: Joanna Hillman's Style for $200


I've been obsessing over this Joanna Hillman ensemble for months now. She balances menswear with femininity and classic with trendy in this flawless look. Here's the poor couture alternative, enjoy!

Top: $58, Urban Outfitters, available here.
Belt: $26, Shotwell, available here.
Sunglasses: $15.50, American Eagle, available here.
Pants: $24.80, Forever 21, available here.
Bag: $44.90, The Limited, available here.
Lipstick: $14.50, MAC, available here.
Shoes: $24.50, Wet Seal, available here.

Total: $208.20


-Annie Wazer

1 comment:

  1. I love this look. It's great you chose someone like Joanna - shows you have style, girl! and that you think outside the box which is what makes me keep coming back for moreee! Great finds too. I absolutely ADORE the velvet pumps you chose so of course I clicked on them and realised they're now down to $10!!!! Yay :) Keep it up plss.
    -PB

    ReplyDelete